20 June 2005

Synchronicity I

Ah, not having all your classes of the same course on the same day always leads to some juggling. Today's class is bleary-eyed from the instant Problem Set, as well as suddenly thrust into the world of me not quite remembering where I had left off. Hopefully, second half of the week will be all seatworks, and I won't have to worry to much on whether or not they are ahead or not.

Sigh. Then again, it used to be worse when the schedules weren't as clear cut as MTh and TF. Coordinating a MWF, a MTF and a TWF class was also mind-consuming.

Let's just hope nothing suffers, shall we? Also, Riza and I talked about when we'll update the CS 175 for problems (Friday after gym) and what day the five-hour Mock Competitions will be (Wednesday, so we'll have to coordinate with Sir Pros with regard to his thesis students using the lab on Wednesday).

Busy, busy, busy. Let's see how my MS Math class for the sem will begin later today.

No comments: