21 June 2005

Sitting In on a Full Plate

When once my plate seemed empty, now it is full. After talking with David about starting with several programming projects, one of which to help me algorithmically deploy bridge strategy for tutorial purposes, I am asked by one of my classmates to help with a paper, filling my urges to program for maybe half a year, if not a full year. Luckily, my focus on the paper I'm filling out to be my thesis will only be concerned with correctness proofs, for the moment.

My shoulders and pecs hurt a bit from yesterday's gym session. Maybe hyperextended? Too bad that Detroit did not pull out in OT in Game 5. Better for Tim Duncan - he wouldn't be too haunted by the free throws and putback he missed. Then again, I may just be suffering Robert Horry's pain. In his case, a sixth championship ring will help ease the aching.

Oops. This isn't a basketball blog.

No comments: