15 June 2005

Mid-week Madness

Apparently, I do have a propensity of picking up a sore throat. Anyways, the second day of my CSRC exile is today. I have to remember to make replacement exercises for the workshop portion of the Computer Programming I short course Becca and I are teaching (at 1000 pesos/day/student tuition!), because I made a boo-boo in distributing the student manual, as well as an examination to give at the end of the week. Will they make it? Find out!

Alongside this, I need to time getting the temporary ID from the college to give my application for a university ID from the registrar, and then I need to enlist my only MS class, under Ma'am Banjo. Hopefully she wouldn't be too annoyed that I am not going to attend this week's classes.

Then, now that the UP-ITTC workload is clear, I can begin fleshing out my schedule for the classes I'm conducting this week. I hope I start getting used to waking up at 6:30 in the morning EVERY SINGLE DAY, including Sunday, when I just turn back in.

No comments: