27 June 2005

Loop Invariant... Whoops!

Nevermind not being able to sleep well or waking up badly. Goofing up while going through the steps of a proof is not one of the things a math teacher relishes. Students pick up a lot in terms of technique from their instructors, and I for one, notice that this is one area where being... uniquely tooled can make so much of a difference. Luckily, what I feel I excel in is purely computational, although I do have to think back and try to ficure out the telltale signs, and the appropriate logic that is applied when navigating the logical maze of a rigorous proof.

Thankfully, I'm still not bullheaded enough to (a) not admit that I am a little lost in the procedure or (b) inexperienced with the method. However, I should correct these mistakes early and often.

"Sa mata ng bata..."

No comments: