10 January 2014

Hiccup

Reading is going a little more slowly than I'd like today, on account of the meds keeping me drowsy from the commute here, and the suprisingly frequent flare-ups of hiccupping occurring: I've counted three instances today, and it's barely past tea-time.

Anyways, onward through the breech.

Edit: okay, been wondering why the last few posts have been on G+.  They won't automatically do so now.  Also, pork-bun-and-hot-milk-tea are now sort of waking me up.

Edit: also, weird that G+ posting is coming up as a comment on the blog page.

Edit: hiccup jag number four.  somewhat fully awake.

Edit: number five in about nine hours of total wakefulness.  doesn't even include last night's instance

Edit: and twice more in the next two hours makes eight.  should I be worried?

Edit:  a ninth before the end of the day.

No comments: