17 July 2015

Otherwise

Today, Friday, being a holiday, celebrating the end of Ramadan, I am still a week off from the end of my contract at NTU - however, I had already yesterday surrendered my staff accreditations and their accompanying cards, and am currently unemployed.  This situation, however, should be rectified by next Tuesday, whereupon another update will be given.

It was an interesting day, updating supervisors current and past, clearing my space once again, and shuffling off to parts closer to home than the far-flung West of the country.  The somewhat extended weekend finds me mildly melancholy, and somewhat anxious.

Of the previous checklist, I will admit to doing the second badly, to which I will likely post an edited version here or on LinkedIn, and will follow up with some more posts on things I had been proselytizing on in the previous decade or so - when these will actually be done, I am uncertain.  I had done a bit of the other three, but the last point is what tides me over from here to there, which is still in the next week.

Still many details to be worked out, but, luckily, some time is on my side.  To use it wisely (more focussed than the last two months have gone, at least) is the best course going forward, for another month or so.

No comments: