27 May 2006

Almost Full-Revolution: 160

Today is probably the last time I will be at work for the month, which is a shame, because I celebrate one full year of bloggering on the thirty-first.

Anyway, am plodding away alone at the HP lab, wondering if anyone was reading the UVLE announcements, or whether anyone was reading this, or whether or not I was going home early today.

My schedule going into next week on my calendar seems full up to the second week of classes, a full three weeks. However, it seems quite the opposite: this is the cool-off period, the vacation summer rats get in-between sneaking a few units over the two-month break and the beginning of yet another school year.

Soon, though, my own years will start picking up this pace, once more, in earnest, and not just with the opportunity to meet new victims students, but to realize some higher education, and soon, further education, as well.

Well, here's to hope and to hoping.

No comments: