25 November 2005

Belly Ache

Working through the sequencing that Eng'g Week carefully but utterly befuddles, I am forced to finish the first module of the CS 131 Quiwa notes before December 7 (5:30-8:30), when the exam will be given. I also have to give an exam for CS 135 (December 9 or 16), and CS 11 (December 14, 12-2), along with two more machine exercises for CS 11 (November 30 and December 7, three shifts each, so three sets each), a second problem set for CS 135 (given December 2, when the first one is due, and due December 13). Should I plan on a bonus research for CS 131? Or one of the machine problems (although I think they should be for the second and third sets... what is my breakdown for CS 131?)?

What to do first? At least there's an extended weekend... but I may want to look into something the British Council is co-sponsoring... and I have the other class...

At least there's a two-week vacation for Christmas... in which I will have to work on the three other CS 131 modules, and encode the other class notes, and work out the schedule for CS 131 and CS 135, not to mention the syllabus changes I may want to enact in CS 135, and the requirements for CS 131...

Edit: Lucky! Met Prof. Quiwa to get both the notes and the slides for the second module, which I have to study for the restart of classes in January. More work!

No comments: