08 September 2005

Student Evaluation

I didn't get to give the third seatwork (mostly because I didn't start with the slides last meeting), and gave fifteen minutes for evaluation. With some dread, I prodded Ate Mila for the SETs from the last three semesters. It wasn't so bad, I'd say my average so far is in par or slightly above par territory vis-a-vis promotion standards. The last sem was as bad as I thought, but I knew that before. This sem, however, is the backbreaker, as I have no CS 11 to pad my scores. CS 11 is relatively easy to teach and the ease of their understanding stems from my being familiar with the topic and the approach.

Also, I saw this article on /. Interesting to see that the exposure of these types of contests has not completely been embraced by the 'l337'.

No comments: