08 July 2005

Rushing Again

Hmmm... I really don't like sweating in this shirt - it sticks to you. Have yet to do the test data for tomorrow's set of CS 175 problems. Been playing around with Yahoo! and Google toolbars (both official and fanmade), but I don't like the way that they're exclusive to their lines, eating up precious browser room. Oh, well, must think about it when I have time. I like the fact that I can have buttons for Yahoo! Groups, Yahoo! Briefcase and Gmail, but don't like the way that you can't remove the search bars of either (and can't resize the Yahoo! one) and that I can't put them on the same row. Grrr. Also feel foolish for having two Google search bars. Maybe I'll change the Firefox Google bar to Dictionary permanently or something. Haven't done a Yahoo! search in a while, though, so that feels pointless.

No comments: